It’s tough to deny that carpeting is one of the best options for flooring in your home. Compared to other materials, it’s softer, more comfortable, better for kids and the elderly and relatively inexpensive.
One of the few downsides of carpeting is that it needs to be cleaned far more often than other options like tile or vinyl. In addition to vacuuming regularly and spot cleaning any spills that land on your carpet, homeowners should seriously consider annual carpet cleaning in El Paso, TX. Continue reading to learn about a few of the advantages of calling the pros to clean your carpet at least once a year:
- Ensure great-looking carpet: Throughout the course of the year, your carpet takes a beating from spills and dirt that gets ground deep down into the fibers. While vacuuming and spot cleaning help, it’s usually not enough to lift everything. That’s where we come in—our professionals use heavy-duty equipment to lift all of those stains right up out of your carpeting. You won’t believe how good your floors will look after we’re done!
- Improve a room’s appearance: A stained and dingy carpet brings down the appearance of the whole room. Even if your walls are brightly painted and your room is nicely decorated, a bad-looking carpet can just make your space look dull, lifeless and sad. Let us brighten up that room and give it a more cheerful look by professionally cleaning it today!
- Prolong carpet’s lifespan: You might not want to admit it, but your carpet will eventually have to be replaced. Even with proper care, your carpet might only last about 10 years. Apart from not wearing shoes in the house and vacuuming the carpet regularly, an annual cleaning is the best way to ensure it doesn’t need to be replaced any time soon. Our cleaning process gives new life to the carpet’s fibers, which means your carpet will last a lot longer before you have to pay to have it replaced.
- Improve air quality: Dust, pet dander and other allergens don’t just stay put in your carpet—they tend to float up in the air and drastically reduce the air quality in your home. Vacuuming helps, but your vacuum can’t lift every allergen that’s stuck in your carpet’s fibers. The only way to get rid of all that junk is to call the pros for carpet cleaning in El Paso, TX. Your air will be cleaner, and people with allergies will have a much easier time being in your home.
- Maintain your warranty: Hopefully, you bought your carpet from a reputable company and it came with a warranty. Be sure to read that fine print, though, because many warranties stipulate that the carpet must be cleaned every year or so. Double check your warranty and have your carpet professionally cleaned to ensure it’s not void.
Whether your whole home is carpeted or just a few rooms, be sure to choose Steam Wizard for your annual carpet cleaning in El Paso, TX. We’ll work quickly and diligently to ensure your carpet looks as good as new after we’re finished with the job.
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning