Changing leaves, cooler temperatures and carved pumpkins sitting on front porches tell you one thing: fall is officially here! In addition to buying your kids some new Halloween costumes, you need to do a few things around the house to get your home ready for fall, and eventually winter. One of the most important things you can do is call a professional for air duct cleaning in El Paso, TX. Continue reading to learn why autumn is the best time of year to have your air ducts cleaned:
- Fall is allergy season: For many folks with allergies, fall is the most uncomfortable season. Dry air and tons of pollen lead to itchy eyes and runny noses. You can’t do much to prevent outdoor air from causing allergy problems, but cleaning your air ducts now will significantly reduce the amount of allergens floating around inside your home, which makes life a lot more comfortable for everyone in your household.
- You’re about to be indoors: Now that summertime has come and gone, you’re most likely going to spend a lot more time inside than out. Since that’s the case, you want your air to be as pure and clean as possible. The best way to accomplish this is by having your air ducts cleaned now to get rid of all the junk that collected in them over the summer.
- Mold builds up quickly: Mold thrives in cool, dark and damp places—like your air ducts. You’ll be amazed at how much mold can build up during the summer when your AC is constantly running. Ensure that nasty and potentially harmful mold is eliminated by having your ducts professionally cleaned now.
Signs you need duct cleaning
A change in the season isn’t the only sign that you need to have your ducts cleaned. If you notice any of the signs below, it’s time to call us for air duct cleaning in El Paso, TX:
- Your home is excessively dusty: Do you find yourself constantly running around your house, dusting your furniture and appliances? If so, the problem likely has to do with your air ducts. Every time you turn your heat or AC on, dust gets blown all over the house.
- Breathing problems: Folks with respiratory problems like asthma often have a much harder time breathing in a home with dirty air ducts. All of the dust, pollen and other allergens that live in the ducts make life miserable and difficult. If anyone in your family is having a harder time breathing, call to have your ducts cleaned right away.
- Energy bills are rising: As your ducts get dirtier and dirtier, your HVAC system has a harder time blowing air throughout your home. That means your energy bills are going to get higher and higher. You can lower your bills by cleaning out those ducts today.
Regardless of the time of year, Steam Wizard is pleased to be your go-to choice for air duct cleaning in El Paso, TX. Spring, summer, fall or winter, our crew will expertly clean your ducts to ensure you’re living in a happy and healthy home. Call us today for a quote or to learn about all of our other services!
Categorised in: Air Ducts