Carpeting is one of the best options out there when it comes to flooring in your home, especially for families with kids. Though it has tons of upsides, it does have one big disadvantage: it must be professionally cleaned at least once a year. Continue reading to learn a few of the benefits of regular carpet cleaning in El Paso, TX:
- Removes spots and stains: Vacuuming picks up dirt, grime, crumbs and other solids from your carpets, but it won’t do anything to get rid of spots and stains from spilled liquids and ground-in solids. The only way to remove those stains—especially the deep ones—is to bring in the pros to have your carpets professionally cleaned.
- Enhances appearance: You may not notice it, but your carpet gets a little bit dingier and worse looking each and every day. You can help its appearance by vacuuming regularly and spot cleaning when necessary, but the only way to make your carpet look as good as it should is to hire a professional carpet cleaner in El Paso, TX from time to time.
- Protects air quality: Believe it or not, your flooring has just as much to do with your indoor air quality as your vents and ductwork. Carpets trap airborne pollutants, which are easily released up into the air when the carpet is stepped on. Again, vacuuming helps, but it’s not enough to keep your air quality pure.
- Prevents allergen buildup: Most of those airborne pollutants are the same ones that cause runny noses, itchy eyes, breathing problems and a host of other allergy issues. The best way to get rid of them is to hire a pro to deep clean your carpet.
- Removes dust mites and other pests: It’s gross to think about, but dust mites, bed bugs and a variety of other nearly microscopic pests might be living in your carpeting. In theory, hiring an exterminator will get rid of this issue. However, the more cost-effective way to treat these pests is to hire a pro for carpet cleaning in El Paso, TX.
- Increases lifespan: Carpeting can last for a really long time, especially if it’s vacuumed a couple times a week and regularly cleaned. Running a vacuum across your floor helps stimulate the fibers and keeps them looking like new for longer. Like we’ve seen time and time again, vacuuming alone won’t cut it. A professional carpet cleaning will really stimulate those fibers and keep your flooring looking as good as new for as long as possible.
- Maintains the carpet’s warranty: Most carpets come with at least a five-year warranty. Make sure you read the fine print on that warranty, though—there’s most likely a clause that stipulates that the carpet must be professionally cleaned in order for the warranty to remain in effect.
Regardless of why you need your carpet cleaned, be sure to choose Steam Wizard to be your carpet cleaner in El Paso, TX! Our years of cleaning experience paired with competitive prices make us a premier cleaning service in the area. Reach out to us today to learn more!
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning